Almost a month ago, the wdijkerman-zabbix version 1.1.0 was released. I didn’t do much myself since this release 1.1.0 till now, but I did receive some pull requests. So I figured it is time to create a new release: 1.2.0.
Whats in this release? (I’m lazy, so this is copied from the CHANGELOG.md 🙂 )
- Support for RedHat/CentOS/OracleLinux 7
- Fixed bug with listenip & add lxc interface #46 (By pull request: meganuke19 (Thanks!))
- Bad syntax in manifests/proxy.pp #50 (By pull request: fredprod (Thanks!))
- Fix agent listenip #52 (By pull request: JvdW (Thanks!))
- Fix in params.pp with default parameter of zabbix proxy for ubuntu #56 (By pull request: fredprod (Thanks!))
- notify zabbix-agent service when userparameters change #57 (By pull request: rleemorlang (Thanks!))
- Fix for: “Cannot Load Such File — zabbixapi” despite installation #54
Fix for correct order, so 1 puppet run installs the proxy again
The “#<NUM>” is a reference to an github issue. The release can now also be found on and downloaded from the forge.
If you find an bug or have an improvement for this zabbix puppet module, please create pull requests!