I just released an new version of the wdijkerman-zabbix puppet module: 1.3.0.
This release contains mostly pull requests from other users, so many thanks for this!
- bugfix for vhosts in apache 2.4 #67 (By pull request: ju5t (Thanks!))
- Update apt key to full 40characters #66 (By pull request: exptom (Thanks!))
- rename ListenIp => ListenIP (By pull request: sbaryakov (Thanks!))
- Fix manage_repo parameter on the zabbix class (By pull request: roidelapluie (Thanks!))
- minor typo (By pull request: andresvia (Thanks!))
- better default parameter for userparameter (By pull request: sbaryakov (Thanks!))
- Fix for: Multi-node Setup: Web class does not properly configure database port #69
- Fix for: Zabbix-proxy install database population #62
The “#<NUM>” is a reference to an Github issue. The release can now also be found on and downloaded from the forge.
If you find an bug or have an improvement for this Zabbix puppet module, please create pull requests!
The next release will probably be used for puppet 4 or maybe Zabbix 3.0, depends on when they are released. 🙂