DevOps Engineer / Platform/Infrastructure Architect
Werner Dijkerman is a freelancing cloud, (certified) Kubernetes, and DevOps engineer, currently focused and working on cloud-native solutions and tools such as AWS, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Terraform. His focus is on infrastructure as code and monitoring the correct “thing” with tools such as Zabbix, Prometheus, and the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) / OLD (Opensearch, Logstash, Dashboard) stack.
He has more than 15 years of experience in IT operations and development departments in different organisations and has focused primarely on monitoring.
With experience as a Windows and Linux admin, he also knows his way around Java applications servers like Tomcat and Jboss, and (No)SQL databases.
On this site
On this site I will show and explain some things that are mostly focussed towards monitoring. But occaisionally other things that I have worked on with (indirectly) related to monitoring.
He was also a Technical Reviewer on the books:
- “Zabbix Network Monitoring, Second Edition” or “Third Edition“;
- “Enterprise DevOps for Architects“;
- “End-to-End Automation with Kubernetes and Crossplane“;
- “Continuous Delivery With Docker and Jenkins“;
- “Pipeline as code“;
- “Kubernetes Secrets Management“;
- “Networking and Kubernetes“;
- “Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Study Guide“
- and more.
He was also be the Technical Reviewer on various Video Courses for Packt Publishing, some of them:
- “Docker: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques“;
- “Android Continuous Integration with Docker and Jenkins“;
- “Kubernetes for Developers“;
- “Kubernetes in 7 Days“
- and more.
- Maintainer of Ansible Zabbix community collection;
- Maintainer of several Ansible roles for Ossec, Telegraf;
- Maintainer of several HashiCorp Docker containers;
I like to read and i am on Goodreads.com. I not only read IT related books, but also self-development books. This my profile page.
You can sponsor me!
We all like to make a bit of extra money, so do I. If you appreciate the work that i do (and have done), please take a look at the following 2 links to see how you can provide me some money:
A small gesture can do a lot, so if you can spare some dollars/euros per month and like the work that I do, please do so and it will help me a lot. If you need help in any way, please take a look at the options on the earlier mentioned links that I provided. If you need help that is not provided as an option, please contact me and we can work something out.
So in advance, I will say to you: Thank you.
May the force be with you!