Werner Dijkerman is a DevOps engineer at Fullstaq. He has more than 15 years of experience in IT operations and development departments in different organisations. Have worked for the leading online retailer in The Netherlands, an software company for the general practitioners, IDaaS company and currently works for Fullstaq: Succeed in Cloud Native. We are a fast-growing cloud-native IT Services company that helps both start-ups and enterprises realize their Kubernetes ambitions.
With experience as a Windows and Linux admin, he also knows his way around Java applications servers like Tomcat and Jboss, (No)SQL databases and monitoring systems. Currently focused on and working on Cloud Native solutions and tools like AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform. Focussing on Infrastructure as Code, monitoring to correct “thing”, automation everything and preventing to do anything that resembles for manual work.
He was also a Technical Reviewer on the books:
- “Zabbix Network Monitoring, Second Edition“;
- “Zabbix Network Monitoring, Third Edition“;
- “Enterprise DevOps for Architects”;
- “Learning InfluxDB 2.0”;
- “Learning Docker, Second Edition“, available on Packt Publishing.
- “Pipeline as code“;
- “Secrets in Kubernetes”;
- “Networking and Kubernetes” for O’Reilly Media
He was also be the Technical Reviewer on various Video Courses for Packt Publishing, some of them:
- “Docker: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques“;
- “Android Continuous Integration with Docker and Jenkins“;
- “Kubernetes for Developers“;
- “Kubernetes in 7 Days“.
- Maintainer of Ansible Zabbix community collection;
- Maintainer of several Ansible roles for Ossec, Telegraf;
- Maintainer of several HashiCorp Docker containers;
We all like to make a bit of extra money, so do I. If you appreciate the work that i do (and have done), please take a look at the following 2 links to see how you can provide me some money:
A small gesture can do a lot, so if you can spare some dollars/euros per month and like the work that I do, please do so and it will help me a lot. If you need help in any way, please take a look at the options on the earlier mentioned links that I provided. If you need help that is not provided as an option, please contact me and we can work something out.
So in advance, I will say to you: Thank you.
May the force be with you!